A ‘must’ for any Retirement Village is mutual respect, trust and a clear understanding of the role to be played out between the “Operator” and the Residents.
To achieve this, the Relationship Agreement must be negotiated up front.
The Operator provides expertise and continuity to the successful integrated operation and management of the entire Village, by providing the following services:
- Collection of monthly levies
- Stabilising these levies by fixing the annual increase
- Arranging and maintaining the insurances for the entire village
- Providing bookkeeping records, books of accounts and auditing services
- Providing budgets ahead of time to properly manage the financial affairs
- Managing all aspects of the re-sale procedure of the units
- Sale and operation of the Assisted Living Suites
- Operation of the Frail Care Units
- Operation of the kitchen and restaurant
- And so much more